Housekeeping & Restaurant Staff needed in beautiful Morzine, France!
Join The Farmhouse as part of the Housekeeping & Restaurant team and spend the 21/22 Ski Season in one of the most beautiful places in France, Morzine!
About the position:
- Company: The Farmhouse
- Function: Housekeeping & Restaurant Staff
- Location: Morzine, France
- Language: English
- Period: mid December to mid April
- Salary: Competitive
- Accommodation: Included
- Meals: 3 Meals a day included
We run a thriving hotel business out of a privately owned manor house in the French Alps. We are looking for an outgoing, upbeat and enthusiastic person for the coming winter season 2021/2022. You will be part of an 11 person team that all strive to deliver a memorable experience for each guest.
We have 11 beautiful bedrooms that sleep 24 – 30 guests and are situated in the heart of Morzine in the Haute Savoie region of France. Many of our guests return year after year to experience skiing in the Portes du Soleil, which is one of the world’s largest international ski areas with over 650 kilometers of piste. You need to be an EU Passport Holder and/or have the legal right to work in France.
RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTIES
- Set up, serve and clear away breakfast.
- Service all bedrooms and bathrooms daily.
- Lay up dinner.
- Serve canapés, pour wine and serve a 4-course meal in the evenings including clearing away dinner.
- Changeover and clean rooms for new guests arriving. This is usually twice a week.
- Set up and serve afternoon tea.
- Weekly deep clean of the breakfast room and dining room.
- Weekly stocktake of breakfast items, cleaning products and laundry.
- Ensure the pantry, the laundry room and the cleaning cupboard are always kept clean and tidy.
- Be welcoming, friendly and informed at all times.
- Be well presented and smart. Including a black shirt/blouse, black trousers/skirt and black shoes when on duty in the evening.
- You will need to work well in a team and be used to early mornings and late nights.
- As everyone else, you will have to be flexible and at times you will need to cover another member of staff’s duties.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Competitive wage
- Central and comfortable live in accommodation at The Farmhouse
- Two days off per week. One full day and two half days.
- 3 Meals a day
If you think this is for you please send your CV to us with a passport size photo and a covering letter explaining why you think you are the person for this position. This could be the start of a fantastic adventure!