Volunteer teaching English in a fun summer camp environment using games, songs and activities. Camps are Monday to Friday and each camp is two weeks. Spend a month not only teaching, but see different parts of the countries, meet new people, and immerse yourself in new cultures while staying with local host families in small towns during the camps. It is a full cultural immersion and perfect for students or graduates studying Education, Languages or Teaching! An unforgettable summer experience making memories that will last a lifetime!
ECC is not only about teaching English. You get to travel to a new town every two weeks for camp, stay with local host families during the camps and gain an insight into different cultures from your own. You have the opportunity to experience the “real Italy or Austria”!
What do you gain?
- A different outlook on life
- opportunity to grow and develop as an individual
- Increased confidence
- Lifelong friends
- A summer that may be your best summer ever!
Each volunteer program includes:
- Orientation training
- Main meals during orientation and 4 weeks of camp
- Accommodation starting on arrival day for orientation, during orientation and 4 weeks of camp
- A free wine tasting during orientation
From orientation town to first camp
Between the camps
Train ticket from your final camp location to your departure airport in Italy or Austria(Please note: you will only receive this train ticket if you tell us your departure flight information before the “Arrival day for orientation”)
- One cultural activity per camp organised by The ECC (this is as well as any activities you do with host families)
- OPTIONAL: you have the opportunity to complete a 120-hour TEFL course and become certified! The ECC will pay the course cost.
Have a look at our instagram: https://www.instagram.com/the_ecc/?hl=en!