We are a family-run business based in the beautiful South of France. Pineapple Enterprises has been operating since 2005 and has grown to be 5 pubs under three different brands, Ma Nolan’s Irish pubs, Van Diemen’s and Le Bateleur on the french riviera.
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with an EU passport (due to Brexit, we can´t accept UK passport holders) or candidates that are already in the possession of a residence permit or work permit for France.
We are actively recruiting across all brands in the business, as we head into our busy period:
- Ma Nolan’s is our authentic Irish home away from home on the French Riveria – consisting of traditional Irish food, service and drinks. With multiple TV screens, we are the choice destination for big sports matches, enjoyed with a cold and a refreshing Guinness.
- Van Diemen’s is our Australian-themed pub restaurant, offering a selection of Aussie beers and wines, coupled with the food you’d find in any Aussie bar. With two sun terraces and a seating capacity of over 500, this is one of the biggest venues in Nice. Offering live music every weekend, and big tv screen TVs, you can be assured this place is popular with locals and tourists alike.
- Le Bateleur is a cool take on a classic cocktail bar. it oozes apothecary-chic dressed with style and sophistication. Think leather lounges, chandeliers, peacock chairs and odd finds in glass jars. A popular spot amongst the locals and tourists alike, it is the place to be for something a little different. Serving craft beers, cocktails created by our mixologists, and french style tapas, this is the place to spend your evenings and weekends.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Assisting the head chef in maintaining high levels of quality food prepared; service, presentation and cleanliness
- Responsible for ensuring the highest quality standards in the kitchen
Ideal candidates will:
- Be HACCP trained
- Have +2 years in a similar role
- Able to work in a pressured environment
- Meticulous about attention to detail in relation to food service (quality, portion size, presentation and consistency)
- Proactive in important areas such as health and safety and food hygiene
- Have a willingness to learn and develop their career further
- Be able to work on own initiative
If you’re sick of looking at the same four walls of your room and you want a new adventure, then this is the opportunity for you. Please note that this is a full-time position.