Germany working holiday visa
Citizens of full European (EFTA, EEA) Member Countries are able to live and work in Germany without a visa or work permit.
Germany has working holiday agreements with Canada, Australia, Brazil, Chile, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand and Taiwan. Under the working holiday programme visa holders will be able to stay in Germany for up to 12 months. Holiday jobs can be taken up to help finance their stay.
To be eligible applicants must:
* Be 18 and 30 years (35 for Canada)
* Not accompanied by children
* Posses A Valid Passport
* Have Proof of sufficient fund
* Posses return air tickets or equivalent funds
* Show proof of health insurance valid in Germany for the duration of the stay.
Canadian applicants must also:
* Be enrolled at a post-secondary institution
* Have a written job offer from an employer in Germany before leaving Canada.
* Be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of German.
If you intend to visit Germany, on holiday, a business trip, to study, work, volunteer or as an emigrant you should get up to date and accurate information from the official website of German Foreign Office