Finland working holiday visa
Citizens of EU and EEA Member States may work in Finland without a work permit.
Finland Has Working Holiday Agreements With those eligable to live and work in Finland for up to one year.And allowing
To be eligible you must:
* Intend primarily to holiday in Finland
* Be aged between 18 and 30 years inclusive at the time of application;
* Not be accompanied by dependent children;
* Have not previously been granted a working holiday permission;
* Possess a valid passport and a return travel ticket or sufficient funds with which to purchase such a ticket;
* Possess reasonable funds for their maintenance during the period of initial stay in Finland;
* Have good health and a sound background.
If you intend to visit Finland, on holiday, a business trip, to study, work, volunteer or as an emigrant you should get up to date and accurate information from the official website of The Ministry For Foreign Affairs Of Finland Web Site