Help others to travel without worries!
For this position we are looking for enthusiastic Portuguese-speaking customer service representatives to work for a well known travel agency. With your knowledge and expertise you will help fellow travellers to explore the globe! Together with your colleagues you assist customers with their bookings, cancellations, or simply help them to book the stay that they are dreaming of. On the other hand you will also interact with hotels and guesthouses that offer a nice experience. Sounds fun? You bet! All of this you can do while exploring your own new city: Budapest!
Everything you need to get started in Budapest!
At the start of your adventure you will receive a fully-paid training of 4 weeks, where they will teach you everything to get started. Besides a fixed salary every month, you can also earn an extra bonus and you’re entitled to different benefits like a meal card, discount on hotel bookings etc.
To let you feel right at home and give you some time to settle in, the company provides you with your own flat during the first month, free of charge. The accommodation is located in the city centre, close to your workplace. In this way you can easily get around the city and start to explore!
The company offers a huge number of team building and social events so you can get to know your colleagues and quickly make new friends. The company prides itself on being a place where you can really develop your career further. There are a number of routes to choose from and steps you can take in your career.
Budapest, a city on a rise!
Are you looking for one of the most upcoming cities in Europe? Then Budapest is the way to go! A city in full development, with nice rooftop bars, little cafes, a vibrant nightlife, shopping opportunities and much more!
If you want to explore Budapest there is a lot to see, nice architectural buildings like the citadel, the parliament, the chain bridge and many more. Take a plunge in the thermal spas and grab a bite to eat afterwards in one of the trendy restaurants where they serve delicious food. In short, in this city you won’t get bored!
Besides that, Budapest has a very nice atmosphere and is fairly cheap concerning housing and living expenses compared to other Western European cities. In this way you don’t need to spend much and you can save some money to explore and give your traveller’s heart what it needs.
What do you get?
- Your flight cost will be reimbursed once you arrive.
- You will be picked up at the airport and accommodated in one of the company’s apartments for 1 month.
- A monthly gross salary of 1 385.10€ – 535 000 HUF.
- Cafeteria allowance is 932,03€ – 360 000 HUF
- Availability to earn an extra annual bonus when you’ve reached your targets (2-3 times your salary).
- Help with your administrative procedures such as registration, bank & taxes.
- Career opportunities within the company.
- Private health insurance.
- Great working atmosphere with many team outings.
- You get 21 paid vacation days/year and there are 12 national holidays in Hungary.
What is required?
- Fluent in Portuguese (spoken and written).
- Very good knowledge of English.
- You are very flexible as you’ll be working in shifts.
- You are older than 18 years of age.
- You are ready to live and work in Budapest for about 12 months.
- You have EU citizenship.