Become part of our famous Crystal Ski team and help us to bring the mountains to life. You will use every day as an opportunity to deliver exceptional service to our guests and help to create an unforgettable holiday experience.
ABOUT THE JOB
- It all starts with you delivering the exceptional service our guests expect from the moment they arrive to the moment they depart.
- On transfer days, you will see off our departing guests, and see in our arriving guests, either at the airport or in the resort, ensuring they are also taken care of in the event of delays.
- You will uncover the guest´s holiday needs and make sure they are ready for their first day on the mountain by matching them with the right service and/or sales solution. This includes proactively resolving guests’ problems on the spot and selling ski passes, ski equipment, tuition and après activities that match their needs and interests.
- You are also able to work closely with our suppliers to ensure our guests receive everything they need.
- You will use the iPad provided to ensure the content of our Crystal Ski Explorer App is useful, up to date and engaging, and that our colleagues in our Contact Centre have all the latest info to support our guests remotely.
- And finally, you will complete resort paperwork in a timely and accurate fashion, which may involve admin and accounts.
- You are passionate about being and living in the mountains and should have experience or an interest in skiing, snowboarding and winter outdoor life.
- An open, friendly & collaborative team player, with the ability to quickly build trust with guests, colleagues, and suppliers.
- Willing to learn the demands of the job, the technology needed to do it and all about our incredible Crystal product & service. You will be proud to wear the Crystal uniform.
- A true people person – putting our guests at the heart of everything you do. You are confident in communicating, driven by sales, and passionate about delivering the highest levels of service with the understanding of how much having a great holiday means.
- Efficient & organized – a problem solver, multitasker and a good listener who stays calm under pressure.
- You don’t shy away from dealing with guests in difficult situations and are good at working out solutions using your own initiative.
- You are fluent in verbal and written English; additional European languages are advantageous and ideally, you enjoy driving overseas and are not afraid of doing so in snowy conditions.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Your Salary, Private Health Insurance, Flights, Company iPad & Uniform are standard.
- We will also provide you with accommodation. Depending on your role & location, you may be sharing a bedroom with another colleague.
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our Learning Hub, Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Summer work in our Lakes & Mountains or Beach program and multiple permanent career development opportunities available.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!