South Korea working holiday visa

South Korea has Working Holiday Agreements with Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Czech Republic, Japan, Hungary, Hong KongNew Zealand, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Taiwan, UK and The United States issuing a visa that is valid for one year (12 months)


* Must a citizen of one of the above countries residing in that country at the time of application

* Intend primarily to holiday in the Republic of Korea and also to engage in employment as an incidental aspect of that holiday in order to supplement travel expenses.

* Aged between 18 to 25 or 30 years (Depending On The Country)

* Be without accompanying dependent

* Possess Return travel ticket and sufficient funds

* Have Touring schedule and touring activities

* Possess valid Passport

If granted a working holiday visa may not be employed as receptionist, dancer, singer, musician, acrobat etc. at places of entertainment which might endanger good morals and manners, or engage in types of business which go against the tenor of the agreement, such as provide medical treatment and other professions which require certain qualifications in accordance with domestic law.

There may be other requirements specific to the country you are applying in so if your unsure of the requirements its important to check with the nearest Embassy of Consulate of Korea.

For more information see Working Holiday Korea

If you intend to visit South Korea, on holiday, a business trip, to study, work, volunteer or as an emigrant you should get up to date and accurate information from the official website of the Republic Of Korea Ministry Of Foreign Affairs

More information about South Korea: