Norway working holiday visa
Citizens of full European (EFTA, EEA) Member Countries are able to live and work in Norway without a visa or work permit.
Norway curently has working holiday agreements with, , And
To Be Eligible Applicants Must:
* Be aged between 18 to 30/35 years inclusive at time of application.
* Not be accompanied by dependent children
* Have a valid passport
* Have a return travel ticket or sufficient funds to purchase a ticket
* Not have previously taken part in the working holiday scheme for Norway.
* Have good health and a sound background
If you intend to visit Norway, on holiday, a business trip, to study, work, volunteer or as an emigrant you should get up to date and accurate information from the official website of the Norwegian Directorate of Immigration