New Zealand currently has working holiday agreements with
To be eligible for a work visa under this scheme, applicants must:
* Be citizens of one of the above countries ordinarily residing in that country at the time of applying
* Satisfy the New Zealand Embassy that their main intention for coming to New Zealand is to holiday, and that employment is an incidental reason for the visit.
* Have funds available for maintenance,
* Agree to hold a comprehensive medical and comprehensive hospitalisation insurance that will remain current throughout their stay.
*Be aged between eighteen (18) and thirty (30) years (For some countries 35) both inclusive, at the time of application.
* Not be accompanied by children.
* Possess a valid passport.
* Possess a return ticket, or sufficient funds to purchase such a ticket,
There may be other requirements specific to the country you are applying in so if your unsure of the requirements its important to check with the New Zealand Immigration Service.
Further information and application form is available at the New Zealand Immigration Service Web Site
If you intend to visit New Zealand, on holiday, a business trip, to study, work, volunteer or as an emigrant you should get up to date and accurate information from the official website of the New Zealand Immigration Service