Ireland working holiday visa
Citizens of full European (EEA) Member Countries are able to live and work in Ireland without a visa or work permit.
Ireland currently has working holiday agreements withand .
US citizens are eligible to apply for Working Holiday Authorization in Ireland
Working Holiday Guidelines:
* Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 30 who are single, or married without children
* Hold a valid passport of an agreement country
* Applicants must have sufficient funds to support themselves
* Successful applicants should ensure that they have adequate medical insurance cover
* Must not engage in work with any one employer for a period in excess of 3 months.
When granted a visa you are permitted to any kind of work of a temporary or casual nature in Ireland.
More Information On Working Holiday Visas and Application form available at The Irish Department Of Foreign Affairs Web Site
, you will need a
Your potential employer must make the application and they have to prove that efforts have been made to fill the position from within the EU/EEC.
Work Permits are generally only arranged for qualified people in sectors where skills are in demand.
The categories are Information and Computing Technology Professionals and Technicians, Architects, Engineers, Quantity and Building Surveyors, Town Planners and Registered Nurses.
If you intend to visit Ireland, on holiday, a business trip, to study, work, volunteer or as an emigrant you should get up to date and accurate information from the official website of Ireland Department Of Foreign Affairs