Hong Kong working holiday visa

Hong Kong has working holiday agreements with Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand and the United Kingdom

Applicants may be granted a stay of up to 12 months

To obtain a Hong Kong Working Holiday Visa you must :

* Intend primarily to holiday in Hong Kong

* Be aged between 18 and 30 at the time of application

* Have sufficient funds and return or onward ticket when you arrive in Hong Kong

* Be of good health and of good character

For Information and application forms contact your nearest Embassy or consulate of Hong Kong or The Hong Kong Immigration Department Web Site

If you intend to visit Hong Kong, on holiday, a business trip, to study, work, volunteer or as an emigrant you should get up to date and accurate information from the official website of the Hong Kong Immigration Department

More information about Hong Kong: