Denmark working holiday visa
Citizens of full European (EFTA, EEA) Member Countries are able to live and work in Denmark without a visa or work permit.
Denmark has made working holiday agreements with Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, Japan, New Zealand and South Korea
In order to make an application the following criteria must be fulfilled:
- * Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 30
- * Accompanying children will not be accepted
- * Applicants must have sufficient funds to support themselves at the beginning of their stay in Denmark (proof for example a bank statement is required)
- * Applicants must be in good health
- * Permits are granted for 1 year and cannot be extended. Work is only permitted for 6 months of the permit and for a maximum of 3 months for the same employer.
Applications will be accepted from both residents and visitors to the UK
For More Infomation and application details contact your nearest Danish Embassy or visit The Official Portal For Foreigners And Intergration
If you intend to visit Denmark, on holiday, a business trip, to study, work, volunteer or as an emigrant you should get up to date and accurate information from the official website of Danish Immigration Service