Chile working holiday visa

Citizens of Australia, Canada, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, South Korea, New Zealand and Sweden aged 18–30 or 35 (in the case of Canada and Hungary) can apply for a 1-year Chilean working holiday visa. Also, if they can provide evidence of holding a medical and comprehensive hospitalisation insurance to remain in force throughout his/her stay in the Republic of Chile.

Also citizens of Colombia, Mexico, Peru can apply to the Pacific Alliance (Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru) work and holiday visa in the República de Chile.

If you intend to visit Chile, on holiday, a business trip, to study, work, volunteer or as an emigrant you should get up to date and accurate information from the official website of the Department Of Foreign Affairs Chile

More information about Chile: