Austria working holiday visa

Citizens of full European (EFTA, EEA) Member Countries are able to live and work in Austria without a visa or work permit.

Citizens of Hong Kong, Israel, New Zealand, South Korea and Taiwan aged 18–30 can apply for a 6-month and one year Austrian working holiday visa (which also permits study).

Austria currently has a youth workers exchange program available to Canadian students and graduates aged between 18 And 30 allowing them to stay in Austria for up to 6 months to gain experience in Tourism, Agriculture And Forestry.

Eligibility: Canadians who are full-time post-secondary students and/or graduates, 18-30 years of age. Part-time and high school students not eligible.

Registration Deadline: Apply 5 weeks prior to departure.

For More Information See SWAP

If you intend to visit Austria, on holiday, a business trip, to study, work abroad, volunteer or as an emigrant you should get up to date and accurate information from the official website of The Austrian Foreign Ministry

More information about Austria: