Australia working holiday visa

New Zealand passport holders can work in Australia without restriction.

Working Holiday Visa: Visa number 417: One year of holiday with work permitted for citizens of Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Holland, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malta, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan and the UK.

Couples without children may take part – age range 18 – 30. Second visas are available for those
who have completed 88 days of regional farm work during their first visa.

Work and Holiday Visa: Visa number 462: One year of holiday with work permitted for citizens of Argentina (cap 500 visas per year), Bangladesh (100), Chile (1500), Indonesia (100), Malaysia (100), Thailand (500), Turkey (100), USA (no cap) and Uruguay. Papua New Guinea is to be added shortly with a cap of 100. Couples without children may take part – age range 18 – 30.

Special Programme Internship Visa; Visa number 416: This is a working visa for one year sponsored by Visitoz. It is specifically for those who have grown up on a farm, trained or worked in agriculture or veterinary science. It is also available to well qualified young people with any other skills which can be used in rural and outback Australia – such as nurses, teachers, construction workers, miners, hospitality and tourism workers and those who work in any branch of adventure tourism. It is also available to those who are very good horse riders, agricultural mechanics, diesel engineers or experience in other branches of agriculture including aquaculture.

Citizens of the following countries may apply for this 416 visa: ETA countries: Andorra, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland and Vatican City. Non ETA countries: Argentina, Botswana, Brazil, Jamaica, Lesotho, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Namibia, Nepal, South
Africa, Swaziland, Ukraine, Uruguay, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Couples with children may take part, age range 18 – 30. Citizens of China and the Philippines have a small number of visas available for agriculture and other countries may apply for their agricultural graduates, also with a small allocation.

These Special Programme Visas are only available through Visitoz.

The Tourist Visa – Visa 600: is for anyone who would like to take part in the Visitoz programme but who is either not qualified to apply under any of the visas above or is above the upper age limit. Those on this visa may only volunteer their services; they will not be paid, but will receive food and accommodation. This visa is for 3 or 6 months only but is renewable in certain conditions.

Student Visas: There are many different visas depending on whether you wish to study at an English Language College or at one of Australia’s fine Universities. Those who have student visas which allow work can join Visitoz in their holiday periods for well-paid work.

Further information and application forms are available at The Australian Government Department Of Immigration Web Site

If you intend to visit Australia, on holiday, a business trip, to study, work, volunteer or as an emigrant you should get up to date and accurate information from the official website of Australian Government Department Of Immigration

More information about Australia: