This job offers a flexible contract to work abroad. An EU or British Passport is required. If you wish to work locally – please search for jobs in a specific country or destination.
Please note – A double vaccination status (or equivalent) for entry/travel/general work purposes is now mandatory for a growing list of countries (subject to ongoing change)
ABOUT THE JOB
- Create and deliver a magical and developmental program for our kids aged 0-12.
- Our Baby Club Hosts will also be caring for, changing and feeding babies and infants 0-3.
- Regular event participation such as team days, parades and evening party dances.
- Ensuring our high childcare standards and health & safety guidelines are followed.
- Helping your TUI colleagues by answering parent questions and solving problems.
- You can monitor and celebrate success with regular guest feedback results.
You will learn more about all Childcare jobs and our TUI Childcare Academy as we identify and match your skills & experience throughout your recruitment experience.
- You genuinely love and have experience in working with kids.
- Some job roles including Baby Club require a recognized childcare education.
- You are a consistently happy colleague and a great team player.
- Confident communicating with international colleagues, kids & parents.
- Willing to commit and learn the demands of the job.
- You are conversational in English – extra languages are helpful.
- Be proud to wear your ‘TUI Blues’ and represent our ‘TUI Smile’ at all times.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Your Salary, Health Insurance, Accommodation plus meals/soft drinks*, Flights & Uniform are all standard. *During hotel opening times
- Your criminal background checks and visa/work permits are paid for by us.
- We pay you for all face-to-face training days including your childcare first-aid
- Option to sign-up for free to our TUI Childcare Academy to obtain an officially recognized EU Childcare Qualification
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Winter work and multiple permanent career development opportunities are available
Do you have what it takes to work for us? Then we would love to hear from you, apply now!