As a Thai game presenter, you will work for our client in Bucharest, an online casino. Your task will be to present various casino games live, in front of the camera. You will manage the game table, perform all game actions and communicate in a professional manner with the players, live via a chat function. You will be the face of the online casino and will ensure that all casino games run by you will go smoothly. Your goal is to involve the live players in the games as much as possible in a fun way and to make sure that they have a great online casino experience.
Are you social, do you like casino games and do you feel confident in front of the camera? Then apply today for this great vacancy and take on a new challenge in beautiful Bucharest!
- Hosting/presenting various casino games on camera for live players.
- Guiding the game at the table, as well as on the computer monitor.
- Supervising a fair course of outcomes.
- Creating a fun experience for the players, by communicating with the players through the Live Chat system in Indonesian!
Travel to Bucharest without any worries!
If you start working as a Thai game presenter, you will receive a nice and handy relocation package. First of all, the costs of your plane ticket will be reimbursed by your new employer. You don’t have to worry about accommodation either, the company offers you shared accommodation of which they will bear the costs during the first year. You get your own room and share the apartment with one or two other colleagues. How cozy is that!
The first 2 to 3 weeks you follow a complete training where you will be immersed in all the popular games and learn all the tricks of the trade. After completing this training you are ready to get started! You will receive performance bonuses of up to €100 per month and after having been employed for a year, you will also receive another annual bonus of up to 2 extra monthly salaries!
It is important that you are flexible and also open to work nights shifts, weekends and holidays. Of course you will be paid extra for this and on top you also get 20 paid vacation days a year!
What we offer you:
- You will receive a gross monthly salary of €4 273 This is €2 500 net per month.
- You also receive €5 000 (2 extra monthly salaries) as a bonus when you are employed for 12 months.
- Your flight will be reimbursed by your new employer.
- You receive a contract for a 12-month period with a probationary period of 3 months.
- The first year you can stay in a shared accommodation of the company, on their expenses. You will have your own room and share with one or two colleagues.
- Every month you can earn a performance bonus of up to €100 per month.
- Just an unforgettable life experience in the beautiful capital of Romania!
What we expect from you:
- Fluent in Thai (spoken and written).
- You are very flexible and available 24/7.
- You are available for at least 12 months.
- You are at least 18 years or older.
- You are positive and approach your work proactively and can handle a stressful environment as well.
- You have a huge sense of responsibility.