We are a luxury chalet company, based in the resort of St Martin de Belleville in the 3 Valleys ski area. We operate 6 boutique ski chalets each with chef, host and driver teams. We have a staff of around 25, including management. We are an owner-operated business, now in our tenth year and we have developed a reputation for a luxurious yet friendly catered chalet service that is tailored to our guests’ needs. We have a passion for delivering the highest levels of service to our clients and our success depends on us finding the right team who share our passion.
We are seeking professional, motivated people with the desire to deliver the best possible standards. This role will require a strong work ethic and an ability to self-motivate and manage responsibilities without constant guidance. You will be a regular point of contact for our guests on a daily basis so you must have a passion for providing excellent service and always putting the guests’ needs first. Being in such a client-facing role, you must have great social and conversational skills and enjoy working as part of a team.
You will be fully supported by our management team, who will meet with you regularly and make regular checks on chalets, vehicles etc. You, therefore, have the full support of management at all times if there are problems that need sorting out; however, our employees will be expected to work on their own initiative and be capable of using their organisational skills to ensure the guests’ needs are always met – our employees are our biggest asset and the face of our company and make a real difference to our success.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Must be fluent in English – written and spoken
- Recognised nanny qualification and/or significant experience looking after infants and children in a nanny role
- First aid certification
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a ‘nothing is too much trouble’ attitude
- Able to work on own initiative as well as being a team player
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to converse at all levels with colleagues, guests, children and infants
- A loving, nurturing and patient personality
- A degree of flexibility wherever possible to meet parent’s needs and wishes
- Outgoing and fun
- Looking after client’s children and infants in chalets and the village of St Martin de Belleville
- Looking after the company owner’s children
- Ensure that our guests and their children benefit from the highest level of childcare
- Be confident in dealing with White Mountain Chalet guests
- Provide a safe, hygienic and stimulating environment for children
- Provide healthy and nutritious food for any children or infants in your care
- Ensure that the chalet is clean and tidy and that the toys and equipment are put away at the end of each day
- Take children to and from ski school and to and from local parks, swimming pools and other activities
- Communicate with the parents at the end of the day regarding their child’s wellbeing
- Provide appropriate care in the event of any accident occurring
- Cleaning and sorting all toys used at the end of the week
- Getting new age-appropriate toys ready for incoming guests
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!