About the position
As a content moderator, you will be part of an international team. You will be able to work for Tiktok monitoring and filtering Hebrew content, and ensure that the platform remains free of any unwanted behavior. Together with your colleagues, you will fight against Internet crime and cyberbullying, and you will help to keep social networks fun!
Before starting your new job, you will receive training (fully paid). During this training, you will learn all about the activities and softwares you will be working with. This will allow you to start your new job with confidence!
Arrival in Lisbon
The idea of moving abroad can be scary, which is why we take care of everything! Your plane ticket to Lisbon will be reimbursed, and as soon as you arrive, your new colleagues will pick you up at the airport. We will assist you in all your administrative procedures such as health insurance, taxes, opening a bank account… You will quickly feel at home. You will also have the opportunity to take free Portuguese lessons, which will certainly help you get by in everyday life, as well as impress your friends when they come to visit!
- Screens user-generated content for online platforms including text,
- Reviewing content (videos, image, text and audio) in accordance with the processes and policies;
- Verify the intent of the person that made the video;
Go on an adventure in the sunny city of Lisbon and enjoy the relaxed lifestyle, the wonderful climate and the magnificent sights! Thanks to public transport, you can move very easily and quickly throughout the country, allowing you to enjoy Portugal in your free time.
Did you know that Lisbon is the city with the most hours of sunshine in Europe? Choose one of the many rooftops in Lisbon, order a good drink with your friends and fully enjoy the warmth and a live concert! Have you always wanted to learn to surf? Then take advantage of free kitesurfing lessons!
What we offer you:
- Plane ticket costs refunded to you after 9 months;
- A gross monthly salary without accommodation of €1,701
- A gross monthly salary with accommodation of €1,415
- Airport pickup and drop off at your accommodation
- Help with applying for a Job Seeker Visa (that will allow you to work in Portugal)
- Help with your administrative procedures such as registration, bank & taxes
- You receive training and ongoing coaching
- Free Portuguese courses, kitesurfing lessons, cooking class etc
- Great working atmosphere with many get-togethers like film evenings, company dinners and much more
What we expect from you:
- Fluent in Hebrew (spoken and written)
- Very good knowledge of English
- You are very flexible as you’ll be working in shifts
- You are older than 18 years of age
- You are ready to live and work in Lisbon for about 12 months