About Ski Famille
We are a friendly, privately owned company with 32 years of experience. We are family skiing specialists run by a highly motivated team. We are passionate about helping families with young children to have an amazing and hassle-free experience on their family skiing holiday in the French Alps; in Les Gets, La Plagne and the 3 Valleys in Reberty and Les Bruyeres.
About the role
We are looking for creative, energetic, engaging individuals who are happy to work in a team environment and are able to provide stimulating, entertaining and safe activities for children from 4 months to 12 years. We provide training before the season starts in early December on all aspects of working in a ski resort, for example, taking the children to ski school and activities to suit the winter environment.
- You need to have a childcare qualification. This can be an NVQ Level 3, NNEB, CACHE, BTEC, RGN, RSCN, Irish NFQ/QQI Level 4, or equivalent childcare qualifications from your home country.
- Previous experience working with children from 4 months to 12 years old.
Join our team and you’ll receive
- A highly competitive salary
- Comprehensive paid training in resort
- Optional accommodation for the duration of the season in a top ski resort!
- Contribution to return travel from home to France.
- Opportunity to ski and/or snowboard when not working
- Access to a reduced-price lift pass and ski/board equipment hire
- Develop your childcare skills and experience with opportunities to return each year
- Make incredible friends for life
- Enjoy a fantastic life experience – great for the CV too!
What our employees say
“The application was relatively straightforward, Ski Famille helped every step of the way! Out in the resort, I met so many amazing people which made my first winter season even more worthwhile. They even helped me to ski! I was a pro by the end!” – Steve L, Nanny
Don’t miss out, apply today!