Airport Transfer Driver needed for the winter season 21/22 in France
Join Ski Hame as an Airport Transfer Driver for the winter season (Dec 2021 – April 2022) in La Tania & Meribel, 3 Valleys, France.
About the position:
- Company: Ski Hame
- Function: Airport Transfer Driver
- Location: France
- Language: English
- Period: December 2021 until April 2022
- Salary: Competitive
- Accommodation: Shared Accommodation available
- Benefits: Equipment hire if required and plenty of free time to enjoy the mountain
Ski Hame offers the perfect combination of quality catered ski chalet holidays and affordable prices. We are a small, family-run company offering quality and luxury ski chalets in Meribel and La Tania, 2 popular resorts in the Three Valleys, the world’s largest ski area. We base ourselves in resorts over the ski season, enabling us to be in the chalets with our staff ensuring the quality of our ski chalet service.
At Ski Hame, we pride ourselves in offering a fun, friendly, relaxed and flexible service to our guests, many of whom return year after year, much of which we know is down to the staff we have working on our team – of whom many have also returned for several seasons in the snow with us!
Airport Transfer Driver in French Alps
At Ski Hame Transfers, we offer both private and shared transfers mainly in Courchevel & Meribel in the 3 Valleys from Geneva, Lyon, Grenoble and Chambery airports, as well as Moutiers train station. Our vehicles are either Traffic 9 seat minibus or Caravelle 4WD 9 seat minibus. Fitted with winter tires, and snow chains are carried.
Hold at least one of the following:
- D1 CPC license
- Full C or D license
- Taxi/private hire license
- A professional qualification (minimum of 4-day course)
- At least 2 years experience driving passengers or commercial vehicles on a B license
- Either EU passport, French Carte de Séjour, or work visa for France
- Minimum of 23 years old and at least 3 years driving experience
- Ability to work both under own initiative and as part of a small team
- Good English language skills
- Be in good health
- Flexible with an outgoing, friendly personality
- Safe and confident driver in all weather conditions
- Excellent timekeeping
- Willing to help to carry luggage and load into the vehicle
- You will be responsible for your vehicle upkeep, ensuring it is cleaned, fueled and checked regularly, and any maintenance issues should be reported straight away.
What will you get in return?
- Competitive monthly salary
- Female room share accommodation may be possible
- Equipment hire if required
- 2 full days off per week
- Plenty of free time to enjoy the mountain
If this sounds like your dream job, please do get in touch and apply. We would love to hear from you!