Sweden working holiday visa

Anyone who is a citizen of an EU or EEA country is entitled to stay in Sweden for a shorter or longer period to work or study. You do not need a work permit or a residence permit , but must register yourself if you intend to stay in the country for longer than three months.

Sweden has Working holiday agreements with Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Chile and South Korea allowing young people who are citizens of these countries to obtain residence and work permits in order to spend a holiday in Sweden for up to two years.

To Be Eligible:

* You must be 18–30 years of age when you apply,

* You cannot bring any dependent children with you.

* The main purpose of your stay in Sweden should be the holiday.

* You must have a valid passport.

* You must have a return ticket or enough money to buy one.

* You must have enough money to support yourself for at least your first three months in Sweden.

* You must have a valid health insurance policy

For more information or to apply for a working holiday visa at a Swedish embassy or consulate in your native country or the country in which you are presently residing or visit The Swedish Migration Board Web Site

If you intend to visit Sweden, on holiday, a business trip, to study, work, volunteer or as an emigrant you should get up to date and accurate information from the official website of the Swedish Migration Board

More information about Sweden: