Spain working holiday visa

Citizens of Australia, Canada  and New Zealand aged 18–30 or 35 years can apply for a one-year Spanish working holiday visa.

Citizens of EU and EEA Member States may work in Spain without a work permit.

If you intend to visit Spain, on holiday, a business trip, to study, work, volunteer or as an emigrant you should get up to date and accurate information from the official website of the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Spain

More information about Spain: