Do you hold one of the following licences?
– D1, D, or D+E Class licence holders – Full or Part-time from December 2022 until April 2023
– B Class licence holders – Up to 9 seater minibus – Full or Part-time from December 2022 until
IMPORTANT: Please note that we can only accept candidates that are EU citizens (EU Passport).
Skiidy Gonzales was founded on a simple idea, to energise a somewhat uninspiring market in a fun and
collective way with our customers and staff at the very heart of the company. We’re now considered the
leaders in the Ski Airport Transfer industry and proud to be leading the way, as well as one of the largest
operators in the Alps. Our culture is simple, focusing on safety, quality, and respect whilst having fun. And our
employees love it!
Do you have the following:
- Minimum age 21 (due to insurance)
- One of the following driving licenses or experiences;
1. A FULL D1 driving licence (with no 101 restrictions) & valid tachograph card
2. Or a full C or D licence & valid tachograph card
3. Or a B licence – If you do, you must have 2 years or two seasons, (Winter or Summer) of
driving experience from any previous employment.
4. A Taxi/Private Hire licence
- Are you an excellent driver, have excellent time keeping, full clean driving license held for at least 3
years, and a wide range of driving experience?
- Do you have a customer service background?
- Have a satisfactory criminal record check
Furthermore, are you customer-focused, a good communicator, confident, reliable, flexible, tolerant attitude,
excellent personal presentation, respond well to directives, able to get on with others and be a
- A full and comprehensive in-house training program.
- Competitive salary related to your licence and type of vehicle you will drive, and years of service with us. 35 or 24 hours per week plus plenty of overtime within Driver regulations, plus holiday pay.
- Staff accommodation, staff transfers, visa+permit applications (Swiss). Plenty of ongoing subsidised training to gain further driver licenses.
- Accommodation is also included and very close to our head office. A very flexible and accommodating approach to your working time. A fully bilingual operational team to support you.
You need to be:
- EU Citizen (EU Passport)
- Available from the beginning of December 2022.
- Ready to relocate and love the mountains.
- D Licence holders – all up to date with your driver CP, medical and tachograph card.
Do you want to be part of a fun family that is rewarded with a fantastic time in the mountains supported
by the best team? Do you crave adventure and stunning scenery? Apply Now!