About the job:
We are looking for committed, positive, and goal-oriented Italian candidates to join the Sales Team of a large outsourcing company in the software industry. As a Sales Development Representative, you are responsible for pitching software solutions via telephone, email, social media, and chat box. In addition, you assess to what extent these match the prospects. A potential match? Then you hand over your prospects to the sales team for further follow-up before closing the deal!
- Getting in touch via various channels with your prospects and leads
- Immerse yourself in the different software packages that the company offers
- Make the perfect pitch so that you can close the deal in collaboration with your colleagues
About the company:
Our client is a large outsourcing company for the software industry and has sales teams in 50 countries around the world, employs a total of 4,000 people, and offers its services in more than 190 countries. One of the offices is based in Athens, Greece. And for this office, they are looking to expand their team! Before you start you get a three-week training to get you fully up to date with all the software options they’ve got covered, in order to perform your job to the fullest. Once you start, you will be working from Monday to Friday, on-site, with office hours. This means that you get the weekends off to go and explore Athens or one of the gorgeous islands Greece has to offer.
What does Greece have to offer:
Ancient temples and theatres, the Olympus mountains, light blue sea water, royal tombs: Greece has something for everyone! Dance the sirtaki, enjoy local dishes such as Tzatziki, Moussaka, Greek salad, and Keftedes, or visit one of the thousands of islands. The warm Greek climate and the low cost of living mean that you can have a very good life with the salary you earn there!
What we offer you:
- Gross annual salary: €14 896 if you get 80% (this will be in the beginning, if you are still in training), €18 620 at 100% and €22 344 at 120%.
- Career opportunities within the company
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment
- Great working atmosphere with many team outings
- You get 20 paid vacation days/year and the national holidays in Greece.
What we expect from you:
- Fluent in Spanish (spoken and written)
- Very good knowledge of English
- You are older than 18 years of age
- You are ready to live and work in Athens for about 12 months
- You already have experience in B2B sales and are eager to hunt for your own leads
- You’re not afraid to make a lot of cold calls and persuade your clients
- You have already been working with programs like Salesforce and Hubspot
- You have EU citizenship