Embark on a thrilling working journey as a translator in Portugal! Seize the opportunity to facilitate seamless communication between individuals and businesses, by using your perfect Ukrainian language skills for translations. If this sounds like music to your ears, read on to discover more about this exciting position and submit your application today!
About the Position:
In this position, you will be providing interpretation and translation services to help organizations serve their Limited English Proficient (LEP) and Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing communities. While working for one of the largest language services providers in the world, you remain steadfast in this commitment and are dedicated to providing total and complete client satisfaction.
This is your chance to make a big difference for these groups and help and guide them throughout their day while making it a bit easier. You will be handling translations of all sorts weather it’s for insurance companies, legal bounded, or medical purposes. And all of this, you can do while enjoying the nice weather in the beautiful scenery of Lisbon.
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered:
We want to help you with your travels to Lisbon as much as possible. The position is a full work-from-home position from Lisbon or Porto, but in case you live outside of the city (+100km) we can offer you shared accommodation. You will have your own room, located in a very nice and friendly neighbourhood close to the beach. Your new colleagues will help you with administrational things such as taxes or insurance. They know exactly how you feel starting to adapt to a new environment and will support you as much as they can.
Your life in Lisbon:
Both Lisbon and Porto are fantastic cities to live in, with unique advantages and benefits. Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal, offers a vibrant cosmopolitan lifestyle, with a rich history and culture, amazing architecture, great food, and nightlife. The city has a Mediterranean climate, with mild winters and warm summers, making it ideal for outdoor activities throughout the year. Lisbon also offers great opportunities for work and study, with a growing economy and a range of excellent universities and research centers.
On the other hand, Porto is Portugal’s second-largest city, located in the north, known for its historic center, lively atmosphere, and its famous Port wine. Porto’s proximity to the Douro Valley, one of the world’s oldest wine regions, makes it an ideal location for wine lovers. The city offers a vibrant cultural scene, with museums, galleries, and festivals throughout the year. Porto is also a fantastic place for outdoor activities, with easy access to beautiful beaches, rivers, and natural parks.
What we offer you:
- Option of shared accommodation in a company apartment;
- Help with your administration like setting up a bank account, health insurance and filing your taxes;
- You receive training and ongoing coaching
- A gross monthly salary of 990,52 €
- Great working atmosphere with many get-togethers like film evenings, company dinners and much more;
What we expect from you:
- Fluent in Ukrainian (spoken and written) & very good knowledge of English
- You are ready to live and work in Lisbon for about 12 months
- You are at least 18 years of age or older
- You have an EU passport, a residency permit in Portugal, a job search visa or a refugee certificate that allows you to work.
- You are very flexible as you’ll be working in shifts