Help others to travel relaxed!
As a travel consultant at Lufthansa, you will help the airline’s passengers to book flights, forward travel information, help with check-in and look after VIP customers. You offer customers from all over the world first-class support via telephone, chat and email. Typical daily tasks include: making changes to existing bookings, locating lost luggage or helping customers navigate the company website. Good computer skills are required for this job in order to quickly learn how to use the airline’s booking system. You will receive comprehensive training so that you can start your new role with confidence. In addition, your manager is always available to answer any questions you may have.
Everything you need to get started in Brno:
Your new employer wants you to feel comfortable in your new home from the start and will help you with everything you need to settle in. The flight ticket to the Czech Republic will be refunded. You will also be picked up from the airport upon arrival and taken to your accommodation. In the first month you have an accommodation in the city at your disposal. During your first month’s stay, the company will assist you in finding permanent residence. There are plenty of apartments to choose from in the city. You will also start at the same time as other colleagues from your team. Most of them are housed near you, so you can explore the new area together!
Brno: One of the most beautiful Eastern European cities
Brno is known as one of the most beautiful cities in Eastern Europe, it has a uniquely beautiful city center and is also the second largest city in the Czech Republic. Since the city is very busy with tourism and students, there are plenty of things to do here: palaces, castles, museums, theaters, bars and restaurants, parks and lakes, zoo – and the city even hosts international competitions and festivals. You will definitely not get bored here! A well-developed infrastructure means that everything can be reached very easily and quickly. A modern, young city that offers you leisure and activities during the day, as well as for the night owls among you.
What do you get?
- Your flight costs will be reimbursed once you have successfully completed your training.
- You will be picked up at the airport and accommodated in one of the company’s shared apartments for 2 months.
- €1,637 or 38,300 CZK.
- Availability to earn an extra €100 a month when you’ve reached your targets.
- Help with your administrative procedures such as registration, bank & taxes.
- Career opportunities within the company.
- Private health insurance.
- Great working atmosphere with many team outings.
- You get 22 paid vacation days/year and there are 14 national holidays in the Czech Republic.
What is required?
- Fluent in Bulgarian (spoken and written).
- Very good knowledge of English.
- You are very flexible as you’ll be working in shifts.
- You are older than 18 years of age.
- You are ready to live and work in Brno for about 12 months.
- You have EU citizenship.