Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are seeking a dedicated Business support agent with French to join our team and play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth execution of subcontracting processes and legal compliance.
As a Business support agent, you will be the main point of contact for vendors, clients, and internal teams, facilitating effective communication and documentation.
Your strong customer service mindset, document preparation skills, and ability to navigate various systems will be essential in ensuring the success of our projects.
What will be your daily responsibilities?
- Creating supplier files and responding to internal requests
- Administrating and modifying important information and documents
- Managing the workflow and building relationships with suppliers and customers
- Providing reporting and checks
- Attending meetings and calls, teamwork
Employee perks, benefits
We offer you the basic salary starting from 1300 EUR/gross, but the final compensation will be agreed with regard to your experience.
Apart from the strong support in your induction and training, ability to work with great team leaders and colleagues, we also offer you the following benefits:
- Finnish working culture with strong history and innovative spirit
- Job rotation opportunities (career growth support)
- Interesting language learning budget (courses)
- Regular soft & hard skills training available for you
- Cafeteria – Online Benefit portal (different brands/partners to shop)
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Extra vacation day & Sick days (incl. extra Covid vaccine days-off)
- Multisport card support & Pasienky swimming pool entries
Information about the selection process
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor’s degree)
University education (Master’s degree)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong customer service mindset with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. (French C level, English B level)
- Attention to detail and a meticulous approach to document preparation and management.
- Proficiency in using different software and systems for data entry, document creation, and communication. (Microsoft 365)
- Ability to adapt and learn new tools quickly to support efficient workflow processes.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Collaborative attitude and willingness to work closely with teams and stakeholders.
- Communication: Engage in effective communication with subcontractors and clients through email and phone, addressing their needs and inquiries (no sales, no call center)
- Documentation: Managing administration work efficiently, ensuring that files are prepared and organised in a timely manner.
- Task Prioritization: Prioritize tasks to meet project timelines and ensure smooth operations.
- Customer Service: Deliver quality customer service by responding promptly and professionally to clients and subcontractors.
Brief description of the company
Number of employees
E-mail: Send CV via the Apply Now button