About the job:
We are looking for friendly and motivated candidates to join our client’s customer serviceteam in Portugal. You will join an international team, where most of your colleagues live spread across Portugal and work from home.
As a Service Desk Agent you provide support to Czech-speaking customers of one of the biggest fashion brands in the world. It’s important that you are a good listener and that you can find the quickest solution to any problems your customers may face. The communication with the customers takes place mainly by telephone, but can also be conducted through various media channels such as chat, email and social media. For this position you must therefore be customer-friendly, but also organized and stress resistant. In addition to being a fluent Czech speaker, you must be able to speak English fluently. You will receive an extensive three-week training programme beforehand, so that you know exactly how to provide first-class customer service and assist with any questions that get asked.
For this role, you need to be living in Portugal or moving to Portugal in the near future. You’ll be working in different shifts so you need to be available to work shifts of 8 hours in between hours from 5am to 10pm.
What do you receive?
- Base salary of €930 gross per month + 2 extra months salary per year;
- A shift allowance of €41.08 per month;
- A lunch allowance of €6.85 per day worked (Paid in food vouchers);
- Health & Life insurance;
- €75 IKEA voucher to help setup your home office;
- You get 22 vacation days + 1 day on your birthday + 14 national holidays;
- You will first receive a contract for 6 months and then a contract for an indefinite period.
What is required from you?
- Fluent Czech (speaking & writing);
- Fluent English (speaking & writing);
- You’re happy to work 8 hours a day in alternating shifts with a 1 hour lunch break. You work from Monday to Friday and the times of your shifts can be between 05:00 and 22:00
- Available for a minimum of 12 months.