For the upcoming winter season, we are looking for a Cleaning Employee (m/f). You will work in a luxury
resort consisting of 13 chalets, 13 apartments, wellness facilities, an indoor pool, a restaurant and an outdoor
terrace with a pond.
We are looking for someone who is not afraid of hard work and loves to see the daily results of his/her work. You will be part of a team of professionals that is ambitious and entrepreneurial. You will contribute to the quality level of the service to the guests (in all its facets). In addition, keeping the resort clean is a joint responsibility. This is your chance to contribute to and be part of a completely refreshing holiday concept: WNDRLX.
Please note: We can only accept applications from candidates with an EU passport or candidates that already have a work permit for Austria.
In this position, you will report for the cleaning part to the head of cleaning and for the supporting tasks,
you will report to the owner. You’ll be part of a small team. You are representative, responsible, able to
work independently, and you are not afraid of hard work. As part of the team, you are jointly responsible
for the complete course of events at the resort.
What are you going to do?
- Ensure order and cleanliness at the resort and in and around the chalets and apartments
- Making the chalets and apartments ready for use (using schemes and checklists): cleaning, including collecting and preparing beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms and toilets and replenishing items
- Cleaning the common areas in the resort (e.g. the wellness area, restaurant, swimming pool,
staff room, corridors, stairs and toilets), keeping the façade and windows clean
- Take care of the landscaping and takes care for the plants
- Carrying out facility and/or maintenance work in and around the resort
- To be able to manage and solve the first problems with installations, identify defects in rooms and
buildings and resolves them (e.g. light, electric doors, etc.)
- Collects waste and dirt and takes care of their removal
- Maintains equipment and cleaning attributes
- Prepare, distribute and collect breakfast baskets
- Clearing snow and keeping paths/roads snow & ice-free
- Distribution of breakfast baskets
- During the weeks that the bistro is open, you will help in the bistro as well
A technical background? Not a must, but a nice to have!
While each and everyone has their own personality, our team members all share similar values:
- Welcoming and hospitable
- You have cleaning experience
- Genuine touch
- Real caring
- Passionate attitude
- Self-starting and pro-active
- Flexible mindset
- Eye for detail
- Fluent in English and/or German (other languages welcome!)
- A technical background? That is nice to have!
What do we offer in return?
- €1.500,- Net per Month
- 40 hours /5 Days Per Week (Working days from 08.00 – 17.00 hours)
- Own Appartement with private bedroom, bedroom and kitchen
- Contribution Appartement & Food € 275,- per month (will be deducted from the Net amount)
- Health insurance is arranged as soon as you start working, pension is built up as well via the Gross salary
- Meals are free of charge at the resort (lunch and dinner on working days)
- In Austria employees also get a 13th month and holiday money (pro-Rato)
- Tips are divided amongst all colleagues
- Seasonal employment contract
- Work clothing is provided (t-shirts, jacket and trousers)
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!