About the vacancy
Are you driven and results-oriented? Do you love a challenge? Then we have a great opportunity for you! With an impressive client portfolio of over 150 companies, our client in Valencia offers you the opportunity to let your sales skills shine! Our client specialises in supporting companies in marketing and sales. As an Outbound Sales Agent, you will be responsible for independently scheduling appointments with potential clients. Together with the clients, you look at which qualifications a lead must meet. Quality takes precedence over quantity. You will receive sufficient professional coaching to develop your sales skills as much as possible. This position is very focused on continuous self-development, which makes it very challenging and educational!
- Approaching potential customers by phone in a sincere, enthusiastic and spontaneous way. Fixed call scripts are not used.
- Conducting preliminary research to understand which companies and contacts are relevant to the customer.
- Independently scheduling call appointments with potential customers based on the given list and customer specifications.
- Leveraging information such as recent awards or accolades from companies to make your calls more interesting.
- Working on a project basis in the beginning, with the possibility for other projects over time.
- Managing diaries and scheduling appointments in collaboration with the client.
Culture, history, beach and sun… that’s Valencia!
Valencia is an enchanting city on Spain’s east coast, known for its Mediterranean climate, sun-drenched beaches and historic architecture. Enjoy its lively streets filled with colourful markets, cosy cafés and boutiques. Explore the historic old town, where you can wander through narrow streets steeped in history and admire beautiful sights such as the famous cathedral and the futuristic City of Arts and Sciences. With its rich culinary scene, where the famous paella has its origins, Valencia also offers an unforgettable culinary experience. Whether you love culture, beaches, fine dining or a vibrant nightlife, Valencia has something for everyone. What are you waiting for? Discover Valencia and be enchanted by this beautiful city!
What do you get?
- A gross monthly salary between €1688,- and €2026,-.
- A bonus from €350,- gross per month.
- A 13th month (a one-off extra payment equal to your gross monthly salary).
- Working week of 38 hours (every Friday afternoon off at 15.30).
- 24 Holidays + Dutch national holidays.
- You get a permanent contract right away.
- You will receive paid training and coaching.
- An unforgettable life experience that will benefit you for the rest of your life. 🙂
- Help with administration: with tax, banking and a citizen service number.
- Fluent English.
- You are a social person and commercially minded. You enjoy engaging in conversation with people and talking to them over the phone.
- You are motivated, confident, competitive, persistent and proactive.
- You have a European passport.
- You are at least 18 years old or older.