As a Video Content Analyst, you will evaluate the content that is uploaded to the platform and verify that the shared content is compliant with the app’s rules and policies. Should users share content that displays hate speech, undesirable symbols or violent behavior, you can block this content and thus guarantee a safe environment within the platform for users.
- Overhaul of online videos in streaming service.
- Removal of Inappropriate Content.
- Screening for sensitive content (hate or harassment, violent content, nudity).
- Assess each case according to the guidelines.
- Ensuring a safe experience for users on the platform.
- Review of ads according to target audience.
About the company
Our client in Lisbon is an international company with employees from different countries. As a Video Content Analyst you will be part of a friendly, international team and you will take care of the shared videos on different platforms. Before starting, you will be trained intensively, this will take up 2 months and is completely paid. Here they will teach you everything from the work processes to the guidelines you need to follow. Your salary corresponds to the local salary, if you already have previous experience in this area you can also get a higher salary directly, otherwise you will get a salary increase after 12 months. In addition, the company offers you meal vouchers, a shuttle service to get to work, snacks, coffee and soft drinks etc.. You will also be offered a certain amount of wellness hours, where you can take time to relax. Next to this, you can also profit from yoga and kickboxing classes and rooms to your disposal for taking a nap during the night shift.
Enjoy the relaxed lifestyle of the Portuguese
Embark on the adventure of a lifetime and discover what Portugal has to offer! Traveling by train or bus from Lisbon is very easy and cheap and allows you to explore the country at your leisure. You are guaranteed to love the Mediterranean climate, the unique charm of the country combined with the relaxed Portuguese way of life. Lisbon gives its residents the most hours of sunshine in all of Europe. Young and old meet on the boulevards to toast drinks, enjoy the sun and listen to live music. If you like it more sporty, you can also take part in a course and learn to surf. Lisbon inspires with its art, great sights, restaurants, shops and cafes. Eating out here doesn’t have to be expensive. The so-called prato do dia (the dish of the day) is always a good and cheap choice. A cup of coffee or a glass of wine is also much cheaper here than in Germany, as is using public transport. You can always find inexpensive bargains at the local markets, whether it’s clothing, bread, vegetables or fish.
What do you get?
- Gross monthly salary including language bonus : 1 261€
- Language bonus of €1,140 gross per year.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Travel allowance of €720 gross per year.
- Moving premium of €2,000 to cover the costs of the move (flight, 1st rent and anything else related to the move).
- You will work in different shifts (24/7, the shifts will rotate monthly).
- Private insurance.
- 22 vacation days.
- Wellness hours, time for relaxation, yoga and kickboxing courses.
- Meal card and Snacks, coffee and soft drinks.
What is required?
- Fluent knowledge of Romanian (spoken and written).
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- You are available for at least 12 months.
- You have EU citizenship.
- Flexibility (because you will work in shifts).
- You are at least 18 years or older.
- You are motivated and a real team player.