About the position
As a Video Content Analyst, your primary responsibility is to assess and review all uploaded content on the platform to ensure compliance with the app’s rules and policies. Your eagle eyes will spot any content with hate speech, nasty symbols, or violent behaviour. This way, you will create a safe and positive environment for all users.
Your day-to-day tasks are:
- Overhaul of online videos in streaming service.
- Removal of inappropriate content.
- Screening for sensitive content (hate or harassment, violent content, nudity).
- Assess each case according to the guidelines.
- Ensuring a safe experience for users on the platform.
- Review of ads according to target audience.
About the company
Our client in Lisbon is a global company with a diverse team of employees from all over the world. Before you dive in, the company has got you covered with a 2-month training program – and don’t worry, it’s fully paid! During this time, you’ll learn all the ins and outs, from work processes to the guidelines you need to follow. Within no time, you will be an expert in the field! To make sure you will feel right at home, the company provides meal vouchers, a convenient shuttle service to get you to work, and an array of snacks, coffee, and refreshing beverages to keep you fueled. Oh, and don’t forget the wellness perks! You’ll have dedicated wellness hours to relax and unwind. Plus, you can take advantage of yoga and kickboxing classes.
Lisbon, the perfect city for your new chapter abroad
With its vibrant culture, stunning architecture, and welcoming atmosphere, Lisbon offers an amazing experience for expats seeking to work and live abroad. From exploring historic neighbourhoods to savouring delicious local dishes, this coastal gem has something for everyone. Discover new hobbies like surfing or go on an adventurous hike, Lisbon is definitely the city that allows you to stay active. Whether you’re seeking job opportunities, a vibrant social scene, or simply a change of scenery, Lisbon has it all. What are you waiting for? Your unforgettable adventure abroad awaits!
What do you get?
- An annual gross salary of €14.000,-
- Language bonus of €2.820,-
- Annual performance bonus
- Travel allowance of €720,- gross per year
- Moving premium of €2.000,- to cover the costs of the move (flight, 1st rent and anything else related to the move)
- You will work in different shifts (24/7, the shifts will rotate monthly)
- Private insurance
- 22 vacation days
- Wellness hours, time for relaxation, yoga and kickboxing courses
- Meal card and Snacks, coffee and soft drinks
What is required?
- Fluent knowledge of Arabic (spoken and written)
- Good written and spoken English skills
- You are available for at least 12 months
- You have EU citizenship
- Flexibility (because you will work in shifts)
- You are at least 18 years or older
- You are motivated and a real team player