Help others to travel relaxed!
When you start working as a Customer Service and Reservations Officer in Prague, you will take care of customers and their reservations for one of the major European airlines. You will respond to questions, queries and reservations by phone, chat and email, ensuring the customer receives efficient handling of their requests before and after their flight.
Book flights or make changes to an existing reservation, help locate lost baggage or guide customers through the company’s website.
This job requires you to have good computer skills so that you can manage the airline reservation system in a very short period of time. You will receive training in order to acquire the necessary knowledge to perform your work in good conditions. In addition, your manager will always be available to guide you, if you have any questions.
Everything you need to get started in Prague!
Your new employer is a premium customer service provider with offices around the world and a reputation for working only with the best brands. You will work in modern premises located in the very center of Prague, with many international colleagues, which ensures an excellent atmosphere.
In order to facilitate your move to Prague, the company will temporarily take care of your accommodation. You will also receive an excellent salary, which will allow you to have a high standard of living while saving money each month. The cost of living in Prague is very low compared to France and Western Europe. Additional benefits include 23 days of vacation, a monthly travel fund, and discounted flights to destinations around the world.
Prague is the marvelous historical capital of the Czech Republic. Your new office is located in the city center in modern premises close to many nice bars and restaurants. The cost of living isn’t high, so you’ll have plenty of options for drinks and cheap food.
What do you get?
- You will be accommodated in one of the company’s apartments for 1 month
- A monthly gross salary of 1495€
- Availability to earn an extra bonus when you’ve reached your targets
- Great perks like company events and discounted flights
- An adventure of a lifetime!
- Help with your administrative procedures such as registration, bank & taxes
- Career opportunities within the company
- Great working atmosphere with many team outings
- You get 23 paid vacation days/year and there are 12 national holidays in the Czech Republic
What is required?
- Fluent in Romanian (spoken and written)
- Very good knowledge of English
- You are very flexible as you’ll be working in shifts
- You are older than 18 years of age
- You are ready to live and work in Prague for about 12 months
- You have EU citizenship