Work as a Live-in Carer Jobs in Ireland! Great salary, accommodation & food included
Live-in Carer Jobs in the Republic of Ireland! Earn between €1.660 and €2.336 gross per month for 35 to 40 hours work per week, with free room, free food, and flight cost refunded. Apply now to start your Irish adventure!
About the position:
- Company ALHomecare
- Function Live-in Carer
- Location Ireland
- Language English
- Salary Between 1.660 and 2.336 euro gross per month
- Accommodation Free accommodation and free food
- Travel Costs Flight cost to Ireland is refunded
Work as a live-in carer in the Republic of Ireland with ALHomecare.
About the company:
ALHomecare is an Irish company. We have been placing live-in carers in Ireland for nearly 8 years. We have placed more than 500 live-in carers in Ireland and we currently have more than 140 live-in carers working with us.
Our carers come from several European countries and we are a licenced recruitment agency in Ireland (licence number is EA3808).
About the vacancy:
If you would like to help an elderly person continue to live in their own home, then this is the job for you. If you want to experience life in Ireland and improve your English and have a great cultural experience, then this is the job for you.
- House-keeping (laundry, cleaning, shopping etc)
- Meal preparation (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Companionship (go for a walk with your client, listen to music with your client etc)
- Personal care (dressing, washing, toilet use etc)
- 1.660 euro gross (approx. 1.550 euro net) per month for 35 hours work per week (5 days per week, 7 hours per day). Earn up to 2.336 euro gross (approx 2.100 euro net) per month for 48 hours per week.
- 12 euro gross per hour overtime for any hours over 35 hours per week.
- Normally have 1 or 2 days off per week.
- Free accommodation and free food and free wifi.
- Flight cost to Ireland is refunded at the end of the first month of the placement (if neither the carer or the family/employer have given notice to finish the contract)
- Carer receives their signed employed contract before the carer comes to Ireland
- 4 weeks paid holidays per year
- Ongoing training and support
- Good to very good English (you don’t need to be perfect at English…just able to communicate quite well).
- Minimum 1 year of carer experience (can be private/family experience or professional carer experience)
- Kind and caring personality
- Willing to come and stay in Ireland for a minimum of 3 to 9 months.
- No health problems that would affect your work as a carer
- EU Passport holder or the right to work in the Republic of Ireland
If you are interested in working with us:
Contact [email protected] or phone our office between 9 am and 5 pm Irish time on +353 87 744 0729 or apply now with your CV via the red button.