TUI Hotel Rep & BLUE Guides| Work Abroad
This job offers a flexible contract to work abroad in any of our Canary Islands or other holiday destinations. An EU Passport is required. If you wish to work locally – please search for jobs with a specific country or destination
Become part of our famous TUI Destination Team as one of our Hotel Reps or BLUE Guides and use every day as an opportunity to make our guests smile and ‘live happy’. If you are available from September, please read on.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will be meeting, coordinating, advising, selling, and fixing more complex problems for our international guests.
- You will be assisting any traditional guests with our online products & services. • It all starts with you uncovering guests holiday needs and matching them with the right service solution and sales opportunities.
- You will be able to monitor and celebrate your success with regular sales target updates and guest feedback results for service provided in your hotels and how well you have ‘solved on the spot’.
You will learn more about all TUI Destination Team job roles as we identify and match your skills to the most suitable jobs throughout your recruitment experience.
- A consistently happy colleague and great team player.
- A true people person – confident communicating and selling to international guests, whilst remaining calm and empathetic in a crisis or when problems for our guests occur.
- Willing to learn the demands of the job, the technology needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services.
- You are fully conversational in English and speak either Danish, Dutch and/or French, Finnish, German, Norwegian or Swedish.
- A driving licenses will be helpful.
- Finally … you will be proud to wear your ‘TUI Blues’ and represent our ‘TUI Smile’ at all times.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Take-home monthly basic pay 750€ to 900€ after deductions + extra commission averaging 350€ – 500€ per month with no upper limit.
- Private health insurance + accommodation + bills are included.
- Return flights + company iPad + uniform.
- All visa + work-permit + reference check costs paid by TUI.
- All training days paid + free access to TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
- Free access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation. • Permanent and seasonal contracts available subject to job role and skills. • Summer work and alternative career development opportunities available.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIJobs #Summer23IsComing
Interested? Apply now!