We are looking for experienced and non-experienced entertainers who can carry out all activities included in the entertainment program of the hotel, which includes activities with children in the mini club and doing sports, social and fitness/wellness activities with the adults.
AVAILABILITY: Minimum availability we request is from June till September 2023 included (4 complete months), but take into account that our high season starts in Easter (beginning April 2023) and finishes 1st-2nd November 2023, so the longer your availability is, the more options we will have for you.
TRAINING: Education related to tourism, sports, fitness, childcare, or dance is positively valued, but not mandatory.
PREVIOUS WORKING EXPERIENCE: We look for candidates with at least one season as a tourist entertainer in a hotel, campsite, or cruise ship or candidates with related experience in customer service, sports, childcare, or fitness/sports field.
LANGUAGES: Fluent English is a must. Depending on the area you would like to work, you will also need to speak:
- German to work in the Balearic Islands,
- French or Dutch to work in Catalonia,
- Spanish to work in mainland Spain,
- German, Dutch, Polish, or French if you want to work in the Canary Islands.
PERSONALITY: Able to organise and participate in all activities, with tireless energy and always with a smile.
SALARY: Starting from 1.166€ gross/month.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Spanish seasonal employment contract.
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
- Accommodation: you can choose to find your own accommodation or use the accommodation provided by the hotel. If you choose the second option, your accommodation would be in a shared room in the hotel or in a shared apartment nearby. The accommodation will cost 150€ per month.
- Meals and basic beverages are included at the staff restaurant in the hotel you will be working.
- Days off: Between 1 day and a half per week and 2 days off per week.
Do you have what it takes to work for us? Apply today and spend the summer in Spain!