Work with us in the French Alps! Would you like to spend the summer in the French Alps whilst earning some money at the same time? Our part time chalet host role is perfect if you are looking to work but make the most of your time enjoying the mountain.
You will manage a small number of properties and care for them as if they are your own. Our chalets and apartments are luxury and so are our standards. The core product of an Elevation Alps holiday is simple – a beautiful property cleaned to a 5-star standard and a warm welcome.
You will need to have a good level of English. French language skills are a bonus but not required.
- Clean your properties to a world class standard and get it ready for the new guests arriving
- Welcoming guests, managing their arrival, departure and any issues they may have during their stay
- Highlighting when anything is broken, damaged or missing
- Supporting any extra cleaning your guests’ book during their stay
- You may be asked to support other teams in other properties on an ad hoc basis
- Speak English to at least a B1 level
- You will have attention to detail
- Be customer focused
- Able to work quickly and efficiently
- High level of responsibility and accountability
- The ability to drive is a benefit but not essential
- 15 and 20 hour contracts available
- Summer season contract (Beginning of July to end of August)
The package includes:
- Monthly salary (French minimum wage)
- High quality staff accommodation in the centre of Morzine
- Multi pass. A pass that gives you access to 24 pedestrian lifts, Swimming pools, mountain lakes, Mini golf courses, ice rinks and tennis courts.
- Airport transfers at beginning and end of the season
- If you use your own vehicle for work you will be recompensed accordingly
- The package does not include a bike lift pass.
Who can apply?
- EU passport holders or French residents only
- French registered Auto-Entrepreneurs
- Non EU passport holders can only apply for this part time role if you already hold a French work visa.