Trust and Dust provide outstanding services for property owners in and around the French ski resort of Morzine.
Two best friends, Holly and Sarah started the company in 2009 as a cleaning company, which has since developed into a successful property management business. Spring 2019 saw us opening our own launderette, allowing us to keep everything in-house, and enabling us to maintain our very high standards across every service we offer.
We pride ourselves on running both a friendly and professional operation, and we will always go above and beyond to make sure our clients and their guests are happy and have the perfect holiday.
Trust and Dust is looking for staff to work in our launderette and as changeover cleaners, across our range of properties, for this summer season. We are looking for responsible, hardworking individuals who appreciate a perfectly made bed and have a keen eye for detail. You should be self-motivated and able to work flexible hours, with the potential for more during peak times.
For changeover cleaners, previous experience is preferred, as well as your own transport, although this is not essential. Must have the right to work in France (EU passport or Carte de Séjour). A contract can be provided for the right candidates, or you must be self-employed in France (auto-entrepreneur).
- Cleaning all our properties to the very high standard we work to.
- Collecting and delivering linen to and from properties and our launderette
- Processing linen and towels within our launderette.
- Good personal organization and ability to stick to a time frame.
- Knowledge of excel / Google sheets would be useful.
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently.
- Able to use initiative and work autonomously
We offer a French minimum wage or 15€ per hour for micro-entrepreneurs in France.
Are you the one we are looking for? Then we would love to hear from you, apply now!