For the winter 23/24 ski season we are recruiting for Chalet Chefs to prepare, cook and help serve breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner in our luxury catered chalets in St. Anton (Austria) and Courchevel 1850 (France).
Kaluma Ski places a lot of weight on the quality of food we provide. For our guests, the food in their luxury chalet is often as important as the skiing and we believe that what we offer sets us apart from our competitors.
All chefs working in Kaluma catered chalets are experienced professionals, hired due to their professionalism and experience in the industry. We provide a generous budget and allow our chefs menu autonomy, expecting in return well-balanced, flavoursome, and beautifully presented dishes, catering to specific needs and requirements.
Over 25 years old.
EU Passport, right to work in the EU.
Experience in private dinning and/or professional kitchens.
Preferably experience of working a season (ski, summer, yachts).
Available for the entire winter season Dec 2023 – May 2024.
You will benefit from a local French / Austrian contract as well as:
- Industry standard wages as per the country specific industry wage tables
- Great accommodation (offered & included if required)
- Insurances (as part of your registration with national health services)
- Ski / Board Equipment (included in your contract)
- Meals in chalets when at work
- Tips and benefits
- On-going training and support
- Access to further recruitment opportunities
Interested? Please send your CV, a covering letter, food pictures / social media links and menu plans.