Vacansoleil is well-known among holidaymakers. For years now Vacansoleil has been the market leader in Europe in the area of self-drive camping holidays. For the 2022 Summer season, we are looking for Camping hosts for our 450 campsites in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Slovenia, Spain, and the Netherlands.
Please note that you need to have an EU passport and the right to work in at least one of the following countries Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Slovenia, Spain, and the Netherlands.
What can you expect as a Camping host?
As a camping host, you are responsible for the guests and accommodations of our partner Vacansoleil Camping Holidays. You ensure that every guest is welcomed and that you are the point of contact for all common questions or problems during their holiday.
In addition, you ensure that the accommodations are clean. This starts in the pre-season, in which you fully clean and furnish all accommodations. After all the accommodations have been prepared for the season, you will maintain them throughout the season. With every departure, you ensure that the accommodations are clean and ready for the newly arriving guests. Also during the holiday of the guests, you ensure that any defects are resolved and that the guests lack nothing. You are there for them, making sure they will have the best holiday possible.
At the end of the season, you prepare the accommodations for the winter period. Which involves making the inventory, cleaning furniture and preparing the tents for demontage (done by other colleagues).
- You are able to work independently!
- You have a flexible work attitude and are willing to help colleagues where needed
- You have a pro-active attitude, excellent problem-solving skills and you are able to handle stressful situations easily.
- You have a technical affinity, and cleaning tasks and maintenance fall under your responsibility.
During the season sometimes unexpected events may occur, which may lead to a Camping Host not being able to fulfill his or her tasks. Vacansoleil relies on experienced Flex Hosts who are able to work independently and who have a pro-active attitude. You will be expected to assist to complete daily tasks where necessary so that Vacansoleil guests can continue enjoying their holidays as planned.
What are the requirements?
- Language: English is a must, any additional language is a plus
- Personality: Flexible, social, flexible, representative, responsible with an independent work attitude
- Availability: April till October
- Experience: Proven experience as a Camping Host is a plus
- Additionally: A driver’s license is a plus
What do I get as a Flex Host?
- Salary: Salary depending on experience and position
- Accommodation: Either a mobile home or bungalow tent
- Days off: At least one day a week
- Training: Included and provided by Vacansoleil
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!