Are you our new Campsite Host?
Holidays! That’s what Vacansoleil is all about. With over 500 campsites all over Europe, you have probably stumbled across us at some point. We offer something for everyone: from large to small campsites and from bungalows, safari tents and mobile homes to glamping and pitches. Our facilities and surroundings are also versatile: we have entertainment and swimming pools, outdoor activities and spa facilities, culture and nature, attraction parks and cycle routes. In short, everything to match our mission statement: everyone has the time of their lives! If that’s your mission too, and if hospitality is in your blood, read on!
*Please note in order to apply you must have a valid EU working permit.*
How is the season structured?
Depending on your start date and end date, you will be with us for the following seasons:
During pre-season, you prepare for peak season. The assembly team has already put the tents up, but the interior still needs to be set up: screwing together kitchen cupboards, putting beds together and cleaning. It’s all part of the job. There are also several bungalow tents that need to be assembled. You have a fun time setting them up with your colleagues. You prepare the reception tent so you can give your guests a warm welcome.
It’s all systems go during peak season! From 8am onwards, you and your team start working through the check-outs. Then you do a round of checks and prepare the accommodation for the new guests. You also replenish the stocks in the accommodation and replace gas bottles. After a few hours’ break, you’re ready for the check-ins at 4pm! It’s always nice when new guests arrive. You help everyone as best you can. You do all you can to create the ultimate holiday experience!
Then the late season begins. You prepare all accommodation for the dismantling teams. Everything that was built during the pre-season needs to be taken down, cleaned and prepared for storage. During this period, you also prepare for your journey home after a challenging season!
Tick, tick, tick!
- You want to make your guests happy! You’re sociable, flexible, friendly, solution-oriented and you understand your responsibility to represent the company.
- You have a good command of both Dutch and English. Other languages are an advantage.
- Work experience in hospitality or leadership experience are also an advantage.
- You’re available between April and September (we also have some longer and shorter options).
What do you get in return?
- A salary, of course. The amount depends on the position.
- The opportunity to work at one of our top campsites in the Netherlands or another European country.
- Accommodation in a bungalow tent, mobile home or flat. You’ll usually share your accommodation with one or more colleagues.
- Cooking facilities.
- Mileage and toll reimbursement and an allowance for an overnight stay (if necessary).
- Commission per booking made and discount for your family at your campsite.
- 1.5 days off each week to enjoy the holiday environment.
- Online training before your departure to prepare you for your role.
And: a non-stop holiday feeling, a great working environment and improved language skills!
Ready for this exciting adventure? And is this vacancy a good match for you? Apply today!