About the job:
As a Customer Service Representative, you have the important job of communicating with customers, assisting them and trying to find a solution to their problems. You will mainly deal with Italian customers via E-Mail, Social Media and Telephone, but as a team player in an international company, you should also be able to communicate in English. You also have the chance to develop yourself here like nowhere else! Thanks to coaching and extensive training, you will become a real star and achieve a top result when processing your inquiries.
Many advantages await you:
How do you get to Athens? Of course with a fully paid flight! After arrival you will be picked up at the airport and taken to your accommodation, as simple as that. Speaking of accommodation: you will probably not find your new home immediately. That is why a temporary stay in a hotel is organized for you, where you can relax and prepare for the new adventure during the first two weeks. Your new colleagues will help you find your new home. You also get help with administrative work, such as bank account, taxes and health insurance. Don’t worry, we can advise you on this and it is also a good opportunity to get to know your work colleagues!
What Greece has to offer:
Ancient Greece is rich in history and has much more to offer. Think of oases with olive trees and pearl-white beaches, 6,000 idyllic islands and, of course, excellent cuisine. Did you know that Greece is a very popular holiday destination for Germans? Every year countless tourists from our cold country travel to this sunny destination. Dare the adventure! Discover the culture in the old ruins, explore extensive nature reserves or take the most beautiful photos in the famous white villages. There is something for everybody!
What we offer you:
- a paid plane ticket to Athens
- upon arrival, a temporary stay of 2 weeks in a hotel paid for by your new employer
- assistance in finding your new home
- support in the handling of organizational matters, such as bank account, health insurance and taxes
- a gross monthly salary of € 1,000 to € 1,050 + 2 monthly salaries as a bonus
- further development: thanks to paid training and coaching, you can develop professionally
- leisure: there are also many options here. learn Greek in a free language course, or go on a discovery tour and take part in organized excursions. Do you prefer something a little sportier? Then take part in one of the sport-events
What we expect from you:
- fluent knowledge of Italian (spoken and written)
- good written and spoken English
- Computer knowledge
- flexibility (shift work)
- you are available for at least 6 months
- you are at least 18 years of age or older