An exciting position to lead, motivate and manage an animation team!
If you are someone who wants to lead a group of talented young people from all over Europe during a summer abroad in Italy, this is the perfect job for you!
Applyfortourism is looking for highly motivated, confident individuals with a passion for entertainment to work as Team Leaders in a range of beautiful campsites across Italy. As a team leader, you will be the person of contact between the animation team and the campsite management. The animation team will look to you for guidance and leadership, as you will be the person they go to for any issues that may arise over the course of the season.
You will need to posses excellent leadership qualities, communication skills and be thoroughly organised throughout the entire season. Your days will look exciting and varied with a wide range of tasks and responsibilities. Most importantly you will always be friendly and approachable!
Please note that you need to have a valid EU passport to be able to apply for this job
What are your activities?
- Lead and manage the entertainment team.
- Make weekly programs and distribute them across the campsite.
- Be the person of contact between staff members and campsite management.
- Offer support to the team and help guide them in their professional progress as an animator.
- Present during the evening programs on stage.
- Lead as an example to the team, they will look up to you!
- Participate and help in all the activities when required.
What do we offer?
- An unforgettable adventure abroad.
- New friendships.
- A competitive salary.
- A professional and international network.
- A free and fully arranged stay.
- Three delicious meals a day.
- One day off per week.
- A uniquely developed training program.
- Visits and check-ins from the regional coaches.
- Reunions and events all year-round.
Do you have what it takes?
- An European passport.
- 20 years or older.
- Minimum 1 year experience in relevant field.
- Leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good at motivating people.
- A high level of responsibility and organisation.
- Ability to problem solve, cooperate and work well with others and under pressure.
- Great microphone and presenting skills.
Are you interested in this exciting position in Italy? Apply today by clicking on the green “apply now” button. Please provide details of what language you speak and if you have any performance related skills such as dancing, singing or acting.