Love traveling? Do you like talking about new travel destinations? Come to Czechia and work as a travel advisor for LufthansaInTouch. Find out why Brno is considered one of the most beautiful cities in Eastern Europe while earning a good local salary and working for one of the most famous companies in the world.
Help others to travel relaxed!
As a travel consultant at LufthansaInTouch, you will help the airline’s passengers to book flights, forward travel information, help with check-in, and look after VIP customers. You offer customers from all over the world first-class support via telephone, chat, and email. Typical daily tasks include: making changes to existing bookings, locating lost luggage, or helping customers navigate the company website. Good computer skills are required for this job in order to quickly learn how to use the airline’s booking system. You will receive comprehensive training so that you can start your new role with confidence. In addition, your manager is always available to answer any questions you may have.
Everything you need to get started in Brno:
Your new employer wants you to feel comfortable in your new home from the start and will help you with everything you need to settle in. First of all, the flight ticket to Czechia will be refunded, as well as your costs to travel to your accommodation after arriving at the airport. During the first two months, the company provides you with private accommodation in the city center. During this period they will also assist you with finding a more permanent residence for the future. Remember there are plenty of apartments to choose from in the city. Besides that, you will also start at the same time as other colleagues from your team, most of them are housed near you, so you can explore the new area together! Last but not least, upon arrival, the company provides you with a free SIM card so you have an immediate internet connection and can call family and friends.
Brno: One of the most beautiful Eastern European cities
Brno is known as one of the most beautiful cities in Eastern Europe. It has a uniquely beautiful city center and is also the second largest city in Czechia. Since the city is very busy with tourism and students, there are plenty of things to do here: palaces, castles, museums, theaters, bars and restaurants, parks and lakes, zoo – and the city even hosts international competitions and festivals. You will definitely not get bored here! A well-developed infrastructure means that everything can be reached very easily and quickly. A modern, young city that offers you leisure activities during the day as well as the night owls among you.
What are you getting?
- Gross monthly salary: €1 800 (42 300 CZK).
- Signing Bonus: 12 500 CZK at the start + 12 500 CZK after the trial period – which is approximately 500 € each.
- Possibility to earn an extra performance bonus each month, when you’ve reached your targets.
- Your flight costs will be reimbursed up to 5000 CZK.
- You will be accommodated by the company during the first 2 months.
- Help with your administrative procedures such as registration for health insurance and filling out your taxes.
- Career opportunities within the company.
- A great working atmosphere with many team outings.
- You get 22 paid vacation days/year and there are 14 national holidays in Czechia.
What is required?
- Native Italian speaker.
- Bilingual in English (at least C1 level).
- Good IT & computer skills.
- Flexible, as you’ll be working in shifts.
- Available for a minimum of 12 months.