About the job:
As a travel consultant for LufthansaInTouch, you will help the airline’s passengers to book flights, forward travel information, help with check-in and look after VIP customers. You offer Italian-speaking customers who are all over the world, first-class support via telephone, chat and e-mail. Typical daily tasks include: making changes to existing bookings, locating lost luggage or helping customers navigate the company website. Good computer skills are required for this job in order to quickly learn how to use the airline’s booking system. You will receive comprehensive training so that you can start your new role with confidence. In addition, your manager is always available to answer any questions you may have.
Everything you need to get started in Brno:
Your new employer wants you to feel comfortable in your new home from the start and will help you with everything you need to settle in there. The flight ticket to Czechia will be refunded. You will also be picked up from the airport upon arrival and taken to your accommodation. In the first 2 months, the company will arrange a room in a shared apartment or in a guest house for you. During your first month’s stay, the company will assist you in finding permanent residence. There are plenty of apartments to choose from in the city and the cost to rent somewhere is very low! You will also start at the same time as other colleagues from Italy; Most of them are housed near you, so you can explore the new area together!
Brno: One of the most beautiful Eastern European cities
Brno is known as one of the most beautiful cities in Eastern Europe. It has a uniquely beautiful city center and is also the second largest city in Czechia. Since the city is very busy with tourism and students, there are plenty of things to do here: palaces, castles, museums, theaters, bars and restaurants, parks and lakes, zoo – and the city even hosts international competitions and festivals. You will definitely not get bored here! A well-developed infrastructure means that everything can be reached very easily and quickly. A modern, young city that offers you leisure activities during the day as well as the night owls among you.
What are you getting?
- 2 months free accommodation in an inn, assistance in finding permanent residence.
- Gross monthly salary: €1 800 (42 300 CZK).
- Signing Bonus: 12 500 CZK at the start + 12 500 CZK after the trial period – which is approximately 500 € each.
- After 3 months bonus of 3 000 CZK (approx. €128).
- After 6 months performance bonuses.
- Flight ticket will be refunded.
- Your taxi ride from the airport to your accommodation will be reimbursed.
- Lots of extras.
- International working atmosphere with lots of fun colleagues.
- Training and education opportunities, and guaranteed salary increases for long-term employees.
- A great adventure in a unique country!
What is required?
- Native Italian speaker.
- Bilingual in English (at least C1 level).
- Good IT & computer skills.
- Flexible as you’ll be working in shifts.
- Available for a minimum of 12 months.