About the job:
We are looking for friendly and motivated candidates who wish to strengthen the customer service team of our client in Portugal. As a customer service employee, you will serve customers through email, social media and over the phone. You will receive in-depth coaching and training, which will allow you to answer customer questions effectively. There are several projects you can work on in different business areas such as, for example, retail, e-commerce, and fashion brands. Although your clients speak primarily Italian, you will communicate with your international colleagues primarily in English. Your colleagues live all over Portugal and work from home like you.
What makes this vacancy unique?
You can take up your duties as a customer service agent from anywhere across Portugal. It doesn’t matter if you live in the Algarve, Alentejo or Porto! Do you already live in Portugal? Great, so you can take the training from home and continue working. Don’t you live in Portugal yet? No problem, because our client offers to help you move. This way you can live and work from your dream destination in Portugal! So choose a nice place to live/work in Portugal with, for example, a view of the Atlantic coast!
What we offer you:
- A monthly gross salary of €850,- if you live in Lisbon. A monthly gross salary of €750,- € if you live outside Lisbon + performance bonus of €120 gross after 4 months being employed & Technical bonus of €50,- gross monthly.
- You will receive a signing bonus of €1000,- if you will start before 06-12-2021. The first €500,- will be paid out in your first month and the second €500,- will be paid out in the second month of your employment.
- You will receive €360,- gross monthly during 6 months to help you with the accommodation and to settle in the country if you come from abroad.
- Every 6 months you receive a double basic salary (13th and 14th month).
- Your flight ticket will be refunded after 3 months being employed.
- Help with administration, taxes, health insurance and banking.
- You can work from home anywhere in Portugal.
- Permanent contract with a 7-month trial.
- 22 vacation days + 14 public holidays.
- Excellent working atmosphere.
What we expect from you:
- Fluent Italian (spoken and written).
- Be able to speak and write in English to a fluent level.
- You are flexible (alternating between Monday and Sunday. You will receive your schedule one month in advance).
- You are available for at least 7 months.
- You are at least 18 years of age or older.
- You do not need to speak Portuguese for this job.
- You are available full time or 40 hours per week.
- You have a clean criminal record.
- You have a workplace with your own equipment, such as a laptop, phone, computer monitor, etc.