Full-time Italian customer service employees wanted in sunny Lisbon!
Do you dream of heading to work and coming home with the sun shining? Jet off to the city with the most sunshine hours in Europe and make these dreams a reality working as a customer service agent in sunny Lisbon! The warm weather continues into the winter and the sunny climate means you’ll be as happy as the customers you are assisting for large leading companies including Bol.com, Facebook, Google and Microsoft! If this sounds like the perfect move for you to start your next adventure, check out more details about the role below!
About the position:
- 💼 Datore di lavoro Anywork Anywhere Recruitment
- 💻 Mansione Customer Service
- 🌎 Località Lisbon, Portugal
- 🇮🇹 Lingua Italian
- 📅 Periodo di tempo 12 months minimum
- 👨 Età minima 18 years old
- 🏠 Alloggio Yes, shared apartment included
- ✈️ Volo Yes, refunded to you
- 🚍 Transfer dall'aeroporto Yes, included
- 📋 Assistenza Amministrativa Yes, help with taxes, health insurance & bank account
- 💰 Stipendio Lordo Mensile €950 to €1,250 per month + monthly bonus
Working as a customer service representative, you will enthusiastically assist customers with any queries via email, social media and the telephone, after receiving extensive training to ensure that you can confidently respond to consumer questions, and end the day with satisfied customers. Although your customers will mainly speak in Italian, at the international office you will mainly be talking to your colleagues in English, meaning you will get to practise your linguistic skills!
What happens once you’ve landed the job:
The thought of moving abroad can be an intimidating prospect, which is why your transition to the Portuguese life is made as smooth as possible! There is no need to worry about the cost of jetting off to your new home as you will be reimbursed for your plane ticket, and your colleagues will be waiting to greet you with a warm welcome at the airport in Lisbon meaning you will be sure to feel settled from the get go. What’s more, you will be dropped off at your new apartment and assisted with personal administrative factors such as health insurance, taxes and banking, so you will be set up in no time. You will also have the opportunity to take a free Portuguese course, which will definitely help you get by in day to day life, as well as impress your friends when they come to visit!
Enjoy the Portuguese lifestyle:
The laidback Portguese lifestyle is envied by many, and soon you could be one of the lucky ones living the easy-going Lisbon dream. Lisbon’s culture and bustling bars, restaurants and cafes mean you will never be bored in your new home, and thanks to the affordable public transport travelling by either bus or train is easy! Days off can be spent exploring or relaxing, as there is something to suit every mood – the Mediterranean lifestyle will be sure to win you over in no time, as the friendly locals, incredible places to visit and amazing culture to soak up means your time in Lisbon will be an experience like no other!
Overview and Essentials
What we offer:
- Your airline ticket, papers, health insurance and accommodation are paid for and arranged for you.
- You receive an annual return flight to the Netherlands which is reimbursed for you.
- You can get a performance bonus of ± € 100 p / m.
- You receive training (during the two-week training you get 50% of your gross monthly salary) and coaching.
- Interesting career opportunities.
- Free Portuguese course, kite surfing lessons, cooking lessons and much more on offer!
- A welcoming corporate environment with fun activities including Friday Movie Nights, corporate dinners, and more!
- A gross monthly salary without accommodation € 1,247.96.
- A gross monthly salary with accommodation € 949.35.
- An unforgettable life experience that will benefit you for the rest of your life.
What we ask from you:
- Fluent Italian (spoken and written).
- Willingness to live and work in Lisbon for around 12 months.
- Being able to speak and write English to a good level.
- You are at least 18 years or older.
So if you are ready for the adventure of a lifetime and think this is the perfect role for you, what are you waiting for? Apply today and one of our friendly recruiters will be in contact within 24 hours!