More Mountain is a friendly company that strives to give our guests an unforgettable holiday experience in Morzine. We’re very proud of our reputation and are well known for having high standards, amazing chalets and apartments, awesome staff and incredible service.
Our employees are the face of our business, they make or break our holiday experience so therefore it is safe to say YOU are the key to our success.
- An EU PASSPORT or EU VISA Working Visa is essential
- UK Nationals must already have a Carte De Sejour
- Good level of spoken English
- Driving licence & own transport would be an advantage but is not essential
Apartment Hosts & Housekeepers – Summer 2023
30 hours per week or 15 hours per week (weekends only).
You will be responsible for managing a small portfolio of properties and you will be responsible for cleaning and housekeeping. You will also have the opportunity for meeting and greeting clients on a weekly basis.
You must be great at organising your time, have good attention to detail, and have a positive approach to creating high standards of cleanliness and property setup.
We also need you to be confident at chatting to people and making conversation as you will be meeting guests and providing them with assistance throughout their stay.
- Property Management of a small portfolio of apartments or chalets.
- Deep Cleaning on a weekend.
- Mid Stay/ Midweek Cleaning.
- Providing information to guests to ensure a fantastic and trouble-free holiday.
- Ensure guests are aware of events and activities available in Morzine during their stay.
- Delivery of Meal Delivery Services.
- Cleaning and Maintenance of hot tubs.
- Troubleshoot maintenance and emergency issues.
- Ensure properties are secure at all times.
- Respond to any guest requests, deliveries etc.
- Collect any money due to More Mountain from guests.
- Being Flexible and Adaptable to guest needs at all times.
- Being enthusiastic at all times and dedicating yourself to excellent customer service.
Ideally, you will have recent cleaning or housekeeping experience (able to provide a reference). You may have already worked in a holiday environment, campsite or hotel, managed an AirBNB residence, been chalet hosts or looked after self-catered apartments. Hospitality or Customer facing experience would be beneficial. You will also need :
- Good level of spoken English.
- Driving licence & own transport would be an advantage but is not essential.
- An EU passport or Carte De Sejour is required.
In return, we offer a great package in a fun environment with like-minded people who support you. We have a great reputation so be part of it!
Summer – Starting June 12th 2023 and runs until mid – September 2023, so you will need to be available to work throughout this period.
What will you get in return?
- Excellent Weekly Basic Salary –
30 Hours per week €240 Euros.
15 Hours per week €120 Euros.
- Quality Staff Accommodation in central Morzine.
- Friendly Team with Full training with great support for the season.
Have you got what it takes to work with us? Can you go the extra mile? Apply today and spend the Summer season in Morzine, France!