TUI Swim Instructors needed for the 2022 Summer Season!
Become part of our Holiday Village or international TUI BLUE Team as one of our fabulous Swimming Instructors and use every day as an opportunity to make guests smile and ‘live happy’.
About the position:
- Company: TUI
- Function: TUI Swim Instructor
- Location: Worldwide
- Language: English
- Period: Summer 2022
- Salary: Competitive
- Accommodation: Included
- Health Insurance: Included
- Meals: Included
- Training: Included
- Flights: Paid for by the company
This job offers a flexible contract to work abroad. An EU Passport is required. If you wish to work locally – please search for jobs in a specific country or destination.
Please note – A double vaccination status (or equivalent) for entry/travel/general work purposes is now mandatory for a growing list of countries (subject to ongoing change)
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will be delivering fun and professional swim lessons to adults and kids aged 3 and above.
- Tailoring your lessons to support the technical progression of varying abilities of guests whilst following the guidelines provided.
- Actively sell and promote your lessons to encourage maximum attendance.
- You will take great care of guest health & safety and equipment maintenance.
- Regular event participation such as team days and shows.
- Helping your TUI colleagues by answering guest questions and solving problems.
- You can monitor and celebrate success with weekly guest feedback results.
You will learn more about Holiday Village, TUI BLUE for Families and the job role throughout your recruitment experience.
- You will have a minimum of ASA Level 2 or equivalent Swim Teaching education/qualification from your country of residence.
- A valid NPLQ or equivalent Lifeguard certificate.
- A consistently happy colleague and a great team player.
- Confident communicating in English with international colleagues and guests of all ages – extra languages are helpful.
- Willing to commit and learn the demands of the job including work in direct sun/heat.
- A double vaccination status (or equivalent) for entry/travel/general work purposes is now mandatory for a growing list of countries (subject to ongoing change)
- Be proud to wear your ‘TUI Blues’ and represent our ‘TUI Smile’ at all times.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Your Salary, Health Insurance, Accommodation plus meals/soft drinks*, Flights & Uniform are all standard. *During hotel opening times.
- Your criminal background checks and visa/work permits are paid for by us.
- We pay you for all face-to-face training days.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Winter work and multiple permanent career development opportunities are available.
Do you have what it takes to work for us? Then we would love to hear from you, apply now!